Dr Rachana Dabadghav (PT)
I have 5.5 years of experience of working in the field of physiotherapy. Predominantly, I have worked in musculoskeletal and sports set up. Currently, I am working as a Lecturer and Research co-ordinator at Sancheti Hospital.
Have advanced skills in
- Manual therapy and Mobilisation
- Neurodynamic techniques
- Diet and weight management
- Bobath technique
POSTGRADUATE MSc Sport Injury Management and Therapy (2011)
UNIVERSITY: Sheffield Hallam University (UK)
GRADUATE Bachelor of Physiotherapy (2008)
UNIVERSITY: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (India)
- Lecturer and Research Co-ordinator at Sancheti Institute College of Physiotherapy (September 2012 till date).
- Clinical Therapist at Bharati Hospital and Research Center. (February 2012- September 2012)
- Clinical physiotherapist in Sancheti Institute for Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation (August 2008 to August 2010).
- Clinical Physiotherapist in Sahyadri Hospitals Ltd (March 2008 to August 2008).
- Physiotherapist for Commonwealth Youth Games 2008.
- Physiotherapist for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd’s Badminton and Hockey tournaments.
Post graduate: Correlation of ankle eversion to inversion strength ratio and static balance in dominant and non-dominant limbs of basketball players.
Graduate: 1. Hamstrings to Quadriceps strength ratio in basketball players of both the genders in pre pubertal and pubertal age group.
- Musculoskeletal Problems in Basketball Players.
- Poster presentation on Hamstrings to Quadriceps strength ratio in basketball players of both the genders in pre pubertal and pubertal age group at the 12th Asian Federation of Sports Medicine Congress (2009).
- Paper presentation done on Musculoskeletal Problems in Basketball Players in the National Conference of Sport Sciences held at Pune (2007).
- Dabadghav R. Correlation of ankle E/I strength ratio and static balance in dominant and non-dominant limbs of basketball players. JSports Med Phys Fitness.AOP
- Patel S , Nagrale S , Dabadghav R , Bedekar N , Shyam A. The effect of mulligan mobilization with movement technique on internal rotation range of motion of glenohumeral joint in patient with adhesive capsulitis. Indian Journal of Physical therapy. AOP
- Jain S, Mitra S, Dabadghav R, Bedekar N, Shyam A , Sancheti P. Effect of different scapular positions on isometric shoulder elevator strength in young normal healthy individuals. Indian Journal of Physical therapy. AOP
- Deodhar T, Rairikar S, Dabadghav R, Bedekar N , Shyam A, Sancheti P. To studyeffect of pain and stiffness on quality of life in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Indian Journal of Physical therapy. AOP
- Ghagare J, Oswal A, Dabadghav R, Bedekar N, Shyam A. Attitude of physiotherapy students towards disabled persons. International Journal of Current Research and Review .AOP
- Bhalerao G, Shah H, Dabadghav R, Bedekar N, Shyam A. Perspective of neuro therapeutic approaches preferred for stroke rehabilitation by physiotherapists’. A Questionnaire based Study. Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy. AOP
- Jadhav R, Ghagare J, Dabadghav R, Rairikar S, Shyam A, Sancheti P. Effect of medial arch insole on patients with flat foot suffering from osteoarthritis. International Journal of Current Research and Review. 2014;6(11):43-46
- Shimpi A, Writer H, Shyam A, Dabadghav R. Role of Physiotherapy in India – A Cross-sectional Survey to Study the Awareness and Perspective among Referring Doctors. Journal of Medical Thesis. 2014;2(2):11-15.
- certified Nutrition and Wellness Advisor from Nutrilite Health Institute (2010).
- trained fitness instructor from Abs fitness Academy (2008).